For the past 5 months or so I have been using this product as my hair care product every time I wash my hair. Alongside this product I am using the L’Oreal Mythic Oil and the Dove heat defence spray however I believe that this product is the reason for my hair improving in it quality.
For a retail price of £9.38 I think it is a no brainer, however other places do sell it at other prices:
- Beauty Bay = £9.38 for 150ml http://www.beautybay.com/
- HBCare = £11.28 for 150ml http://www.hbcare.co.uk/
- AllBeauty = £8.20 for 150ml http://www.allbeauty.com/
It claims to have a “New cell perfector technology”, and also claims to “Intensively rehydrate hair and helps to protect hair against heat damage” It “Restores normal-Dry or curly hair at a cellular level for exceptional shine” which I think is correct.
To apply this product you work a small ammount (Depending on your hair thickness) into towel dry hair and leave in. As this product Includes Hyaluronic acid derivative and Panthenol it makes the hair healthier and more hydrated.
- Hyaluronic acid = Is a gel-like, water holding molecule which hydrates the skin and hair
- Panthenol = Increases water content of hair and improves its elasticity.
Overall I would really recommend this product to people who don’t want to spend massive amounts of money on hair care products as it is inexpensive and lasts a long time. Likewise I would further reccomend it for people who have heat damaged or coloured hair as it would benefit them in the long run as it hydrates and makes the hair look healthy.
Thanks for reading xx